Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The End

Blogging has been an interesting experience for me. I don't usually put my thoughts and opinions into words that frequently. It was definitely easier to have a topic to write about. I'm not sure what I would write otherwise. This probably means that if I am going to keep the blog going I will have to pick my own topics to write about. I do not know if I will keep blogging every week. It seems to me that people are spending too much time plugged in, instead of enjoying the life that is all around us. I have found the writing to be healthy. It helps exercise the brain. I had forgotten just how much vocabulary is at our disposal. Unless you are lecturing, you just don't use that many words.

I enjoyed reading everyone's blogs. You get to see a little bit of everyone's personality in their writing. The best posts came from the first essay, the pro/con opinion, and the spot the truth assignments. I think they offered the best in sheer variety. As the semester progressed you could see how people got more comfortable writing on their blogs. It is not easy to put your opinion out there for anyone to comment on. Many of the comments made me laugh. I like that everyone stayed positive and respected each other.

Now that 101 is coming to a close I would like to thank everyone for their comments and their posts.

3 comments:

  1. BLOG PROPS: Hello! I know we never met because we have different English times but wanted to let you know I've enjoyed your writings. You have a unique way of writing and I mean that in a good way. I don't know if you like to write but your blogs always are laid out very nicely and easy to understand. I've also enjoyed all of your comments. Thank for the information you have given. One of my favorite blogs was the 5 False and 1 Truth one. I know i wasn't that much writing but it made me laugh. Wish we could have had the same class because it seems like we could have been good friends. Good Luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog props! even though i didnt know you, your blogs were always so interesting to me, good job. good luck in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So..I'm pretty sure we've never met, but I have to say that I enjoyed your blog this semester.They were never dull, plus I got to look at that dope screensaver while writing comments.Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete